Natural History Museum Ankara
MTA (General Directorate of Mineral Research and Exploration), which was founded in 1935 by the order of the great leader Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, was opened in Ankara on February 7, 1968 and this historical museum was established on an area of 4000 m2 within the MTA. It consists of 5 sections placed on the floor.
The lower floor of the museum, lived in Turkey - animals that live, which is the part of plant samples. There are nearly 100 examples here, and the extinct animal or plant species are displayed in accordance with the natural environment.